Vitae Professionals®, the biggest Portuguese company in Healthcare recruitment – with more than 3000 candidates placed in 7 years – is looking for experienced Nurses to work at University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust.
Interviews to be held in early October!
Several positions available:
- Trauma & Orthopaedic
- Surgical Trauma Assessment Unit
- Thoracic Surgery, ENT & Upper GI
- Experienced theatre nurses
- Experience (experience acquired through internships accepted)
- Good English level
- NMC registration (valuable but not mandatory)
- Salary depending on experience
- Relocation package: £750
- Reimbursement of OET Training
- Reimbursement of OET Exam
- 100€ Flight Voucher (after 6 months working as band5)
- Opportunity to start working as band4 (£ 23,761/year)
- Career progression and development opportunities
About the city:
Bristol is a lively, dynamic and cosmopolitan city with excellent road, rail and air links where you can travel with ease: two main railway stations and an international airport.
The city is also known thanks to cultural events, nature, and sustainability.
Bristol was named best place to live in Britain in 2017.
About the Hospital:
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust is a dynamic and thriving group of hospitals in the heart of Bristol, a vibrant and culturally diverse city.
The hospital has around 11,500 staff who deliver over 100 different clinical services across nine different sites. With services from the neonatal intensive care unit to care of the elderly, this trust provides care to the people of Bristol and the South West from the very beginning of life to its later stages.
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust (UH Bristol) has recently been rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for the second time in a row.