Vitae Professionals is looking for Midwives to join an NHS hospital based in London that has a reputation as one of the safest hospitals in England and delivers around 3,700 babies each year. They received a ‘Good’ overall rating from CQC in the last inspection and were awarded ‘Outstanding’ for caring – of the 27 Trusts in London, only eight were given this coveted rating.
Next interviews online on the 24th of April.
- Permanent contract of 37.5h p/week;
- Salaries starting at 28.407£ p/year (plus London allowance) and increasing to Band 6 £35,392 after preceptorship completion;
- Relocation package;
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Surcharge;
- Support with NMC registration and VISA application;
- In-house training and development opportunities;
- NMC registration or OET/IELTS exam;
- 12 months Midwifery experience.