If we want to reach the different professional goals that we set for ourselves, in addition to work, dedication and commitment, we must be supported by an employer who is able to promote and facilitate our growth and development.
Vitae Professionals could not be happier to present this great opportunity to work for a leading international hospital group, based in Central London, that employs 11,300 professionals and treats over 300,000 patients every year.
Our client is focused on providing the highest quality care, to this end, a major investment is being made in clinical research, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities as well as specific training programs to enhance both the professional and academic qualifications of their staff.
With excellent working conditions, above-average salaries, great management and awareness of the individual needs of each staff member, we have no doubts our health care professionals will have an extraordinary experience.
Positions available: Surgical Ward nurses ; High dependency Staff Nurse
- A Welcome Bonus of £1,500;
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays;
- Salary up to £42,000 (base salary up to £36,500) with an annual salary review;
- Shift enhancements payable monthly on top of base salary for unsocial hours worked;
- Free meals provided on night shifts;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Enhanced Private Medical;
- Eye care scheme;
- Cycle to work scheme Group Life Assurance;
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay;
- Paid emergency leave;
- Sick Pay;
- Interest free season ticket loans;
- Employee Assistance Programme with wellbeing support.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Hospital setting;
- You must be already in the UK or have worked in the country before
- Skills and Knowledge Up to date on current nursing practice
- Good communication skills - Verbal & written
- Enthusiastic approach