One of the Channel Islands, Guernsey has recently become the destination of choice for those healthcare professionals looking for a change from the UK. With a welcoming environment and excellent quality of life, Guernsey has a lot to offer to nurses and their families.
On behalf of the States of Guernsey, Vitae Professionals is currently looking for a nurse to join their Day Patient Unit team as a Senior Staff Nurse with experience in Endoscopy.
The Day Patient Unit is a multi-purpose unit with 10 Endoscopy sessions per week from Monday to Friday and an average of 30-55 patients per day.
As a leader of their Endoscopy unit, you are expected to serve as a role model to other members of staff, ensuring appropriate standards of assessment, planning, and implementing evaluation of programmes of care are delivered to patients within DPU and supporting the Bowel Cancer screening service. It is expected that the successful candidate will also support their colleagues on the Ward and co-ordinate the department when required.
In return, you will be entitled to:
- Permanent contract at a Band 6 - £36,501 to £49,449 per annum);
- Relocation package available:
• If you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years, and a house purchase grant where applicable;
• Single subsidized staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation;
- Annual retention bonus;
- Lower taxes;
- Excellent quality of life with plenty to do and see in this great island;
- Welcoming and safe environment with great schools for those with children.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities.