Vitae Professionals®, a Portuguese recruitment company leader in the mobilization of health professionals across the globe, is looking for nurses with NMBI registration to work in a major teaching hospital in Dublin.
Our Client is a University Hospital located in the north of Dublin, with over 50 medical specialties: Oncology, Gastroenterology, ORL, Neurology, Kidney Transplant, Cochlear Implant, etc.
Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and patient centered services, this hospital works in collaboration with the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland to ensure the best training of its professionals and thus provide the best healthcare to its users.
Vacancies in all areas and opportunity for additional training (masters) after 6 months of contract.
• NMBI Registration;
• Good English Level;
• Newly graduated applicants accepted
• Permanent contract;
• 39 hours of work per week;
• Salary: by HSE payscale and candidate experience;
• Continuing training: Free Masters from 6 months of contract;
• Vacancies in all areas;
• Relocation Package 1500 € - reimbursement of travel and accommodation expenses;
• NMBI expense - reimbursement.
• Interviews via Skype or face to face.
If you are interested in this job, please apply and attach your updated CV.