We are currently recruiting paediatric nurses to work in the largest private healthcare provider in the world, and one of the leading private healthcare providers in the UK. Located in one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in Europe, London. They offer a very competitive salary, a unique work atmosphere and great training and career opportunities.
Why choose this private hospital to develop a career in pediatrics?
The hospital provides world-class service to complex medical and surgical conditions supported by a paediatric intensive care unit, with access to the most highly advanced medical technology in state of art facilities. You will find a rewarding career with unique opportunities for training and specialization in a very inclusive and diverse environment. You will also be working alongside well known national and international pediatric consultants. The Posts currently available are in pediatric Neurorehab, Complex care ward and in PICU.
- Min 1 years' experience in Paediatrics (Hospital based experience) or PICU
- Good domain of English (preferable IELTS or OET done)
- Salary will be dependent on experience (£34,536-£40,000) Plus 9% shift allowance;
- If working in PICU: PICU course will be offered and once passed, salary will increase by an additional £ 3,000 per annum;
- Shifts will be Long days, nights & Weekends;
- Private Healthcare and dental care insurance;
- 33 annual leave days, inclusive of Bank holidays, with the option to buy an additional 10 days or sell 5;
- Matched pension contributions;
- Plus many more benefits...
- As part of your relocation support will be offered: flight to the UK (up to £400); 3 months free accommodation; transport from airport to accommodation; £50 Supermarket Food Vouchers; 1 Month free Travel Card; SIM card; visa application costs (if applicable); a ‘new home’ kit, including crockery, cutlery, basic toiletries and a food packs.