Vitae Professionals is looking for Midwives to provide outstanding care to women and their babies. Our client is one of the largest Trusts in the Eastern region of the UK with an excellent location just 90min from London and nearby to Stansted and Southend airports that offer frequent flights to locations across Europe.
As a Midwife, you will be expected to provide the full remit of care to mothers and their babies within hospital & community settings. The final goal is to move towards a model of caseload management whereby you will be the ultimate responsible for the care of a mother from the beginning of pregnancy to birth and first days of the babies' life.
Successful candidates will work in a variety of settings - antenatal, intrapartum, postnatal, and community services, maintaining skills in all aspects of midwifery care on a rotational basis.
Next interviews to be held on the 15th and 25th of November online.
- Permanent contracts of 37.5h per week;
- Salaries starting at £25,655 to £31,534 according to experience;
- Possibility of free accommodation for the first 3 months;
- OET preparation course (if applicable);
- Certificate of Sponsorship;
- Flight to the UK;
- Transport from the airport to the hospital;
- NMC application fee;
- Assistance with VISA;
- Assistance with the NMC Registration process;
- In-house training and development opportunities.
- Good English level;
- EU nationality;
- Professional experience (valued, not mandatory).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the form below.