We are scheduling interviews for Radiographers interested in working in South UK (30min from central London).
This is a major NHS that serves half a million people.
Only face to face interviews (We also have plain film vacancies in this hospital).
- Band 6 salary: £33000 pounds a year and up to £39000 a year (basic salary) + accommodation available.
- Interventional radiology services include:
- Ureteric Stenting
- Biopsies Peripheral Angiography, Angioplasties, and Arterial Stenting
- IVC filter insertion
- SVC stenting
- Arterial and venous embolization, including fibroid embolization service
- Percutaneous Biliary Intervention
Candidate must have previous experience in Intervention and Full HCPC.