Are you a registered nurse with experience dealing with disabilities? Would you like an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those at your care? Interested in moving to a welcoming island with excellent quality of living?
We have a great opportunity to share with you!
We are looking for a Care Coordinator (band 6) in Adult Disability Services to work in the lovely island of Guernsey.
- Relevant Health or Social Care Qualification which includes registration with a
- professional body;
- Relevant post qualification experience with adults with learning disabilities and/or
- Experience of undertaking assessments, care planning and co-ordinating care or support
- for adults with learning disability or autism;
- To be in possession of a clean and current driving licence.
- Salaries between £34,763- £43,327 per annum;
- Relocation package:
- If you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years, and a house purchase grant where applicable;
- Single subsidized staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation;
- Lower taxes;
- Excellent quality of life with plenty to do and see in this great island;
- Welcoming and safe environment with great schools for those with children.