Vitae Professionals is happy to offer an exclusive great opportunity for experienced carers or those looking for a new career opportunity to work for one of the leading providers of neurorehabilitation services in the UK.
With 4 locations in the South of England, this excellent group provides rehabilitation & continuing care to adults with acquired brain injury consistently providing high quality care that promotes and supports the best rehabilitative care outcomes possible.
This is a challenging and very rewarding job opportunity for the right professional where you will be part of a multidisciplinary team of nurses, physiotherapists, doctors and many other therapists.
Vacancies available in Kent and Brighton.
- Competitive pay rates and annual leave entitlements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Support to bring your ‘best self’ to work through regular supervision and support
- Personalised learning and development programme
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in shaping our services and our future as we go through our exciting period of growth
- Free uniform
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working
If interested in this opportunity please email us your cv to email@example.com with reference RAUK2021