In 11 years of service, Vitae Professionals has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of healthcare professionals reaching their professional and personal goals. When we asked then on the main reasons on looking for a change and to embrace a new professional challenge, their answers were very clear!
If you find yourself in this situation, why not consider a new role in the United Kingdom? With plenty of opportunities for development and professional growth, new professional challenges, stability, individualized career plans and training, in this great country you are able to reach your goals towards a better future.
If interested, have a look at some opportunities throughout the UK we have to offer and get in touch with one of our experts to learn more.
Staff nurse positions:
- Darlington – Surgical and Medical Wards (up to £30,000 per annum + Benefits)
- London – Theatres, Surgical, Registered Nurse (up to £33,000 + Benefits)
- Buckinghamshire - mixed medical and surgical wards (up to £34,000 + Benefits)
- Manchester – Theatre, Surgical, Medical (up to £38,000 + paid enhancements and benefits)
- Hertfordshire - Scrub Nurse (up to £35,000 + Benefits)
- East London – Surgical department (up to £42000 per annum)
- Coventry – Outpatients (up to £32,000 + benefits and paid enhancements hours)
- London – ITU (up to £38000 per annum)
- Birmingham – Surgical Wards (up to £37,000.00 per annum + benefits)