Our Client is a prestigious Private Hospital located in Dublin, considered one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in Europe. With over 300 Consultants and 1700 medical professionals, they strive for excellence in patient care while investing in state-of-the-art equipment and treatment options.
Known for its strong commitment to staff training, considering that well-trained and up-to-date teams key elements when providing the best care.
- Salary from 31,109€ per year , variable according to experience;
- Relocation support: 5.000€ for nurses in Theatre, PACU, Anaesthesia, Cat Lab, ICU, Oncology Day Unit. and 3,500€ for nurses in all other clinical areas;
- Fully funded private health insurance;
- Marriage License;
- Maternity Leave;
- Life assurance and income protection for long-term illness;
- Subsidised parking;
- Tax discounts on the use of buses and trains;
- Pension scheme (employer contributes 5%);
- Discounts in restaurants, pharmacies and local companies;
- Hospital services with large discounts for employees and their close family members;
- Opportunities to develop your career;
- Educational Assistance Programme;
- Flexible working arrangements.
- EU Nationality or Diploma;
- Good level of English;
- NMBI registration possible;
- Developed communication and team working skills.