Vitae Professionals is recruiting Nurses to work in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands has always been an exciting destination for our candidates. A great place to live, have fun and, the most important thing, build your career.
The Netherlands has one of the best health care systems in the world, and also a lot of opportunities to enjoy life. Is the country of terraces, restaurants, pubs, bustling nightlife, museums, theaters, cinemas, literature, sports in the water, large green areas, and festivals...
This employer is offering great support throughout the recruitment process.
Excellent benefits. Check the offer below:
- Free Dutch training (A1-B1) - 3 months;
- Accommodation and meals during the training period:
- Language exam;
- Accommodation for free for 1 year and a half after start working;
- Free traveling from home to your work for 1 year and a half after start working;
- 25 (paid) days for holidays + 7 special free days
- Every year in May you get an extra 8% of your annual salary.
Language training will be provided by the Dutch Academy. The Dutch Academy has been training nurses in the Dutch language for several years, with a high success rate. You can find out more at: https://www.academianeerlândia.com/
✓ When you get Dutch level B1, the employer will help you to make the Big Register.
- Nursing degree in Europe;
- Good English level;
- Available for language training.