With one of the most diverse workforces in the world, committed to high quality of care that provides truly world class services for virtually every condition while leading ground-breaking research, the University Hospital of Southampton is now looking for Brazilian nurses. If you are a qualified nurse from Brazil, with a great command of English looking to grow your career in one of the top 10 best healthcare in the world, get in touch with us!
- Salaries accordingly with experience
- Initial NMC registration fee;
- OET, CBT and OSCE exam;
- Contribution toward flight to the UK (depending on departure location);
- CBT and OSCE training;
- 3 months accommodation on arrival;
- Possibility of relocation package;
- Support throughout the entire process;
- Training and career progression opportunities.
- Bachelors in Nursing;
- Excellent english level, with IELTS or OET exam with minimum marks required by the NMC;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Experience not required but valued.