With a rich history and culture, strong economy, high standard of living, great working conditions no wonder the UK attracts more international workers than any other country! If you are a Registered Nurse, whether you are newly qualified or experienced, looking to grow your career or a healthy work life balance, the UK might be the right place for you.
We have plenty of vacancies in reputable public and private hospitals, with a rich working environment, a wide range of career options, training and development, job security, a competitive salary, flexible hours and much more. Find more detailed information about some of the positions available bellow:
- Permanent contracts of 37.5 hours per week;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Private Pension Scheme;
- Up to 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave;
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts;
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card;
- OET preparation course (if applicable);
- Assistance with NMC registration and Visa Application;
- Training and career development opportunities.
- EU citizenship & nursing degree;
- Good English level;
- Good communication skills
- Team player.