We are looking for EU and overseas Midwives to work for an NHS based in West Yorkshire.
This trust serves over half of a million people across three hospital sites and has approximately 6000 deliveries each year. You will receive full training to become familiar with the systems and to feel safe and confident in your practice.
Interviews to be held on 19 July.
- Permanent contracts;
- Salaries starting at £25,655- £31,534 p/year according to experience;
- 3 months free accommodation;
- Flight to the UK;
- OET preparation course;
- OET/IELTS exam fee reimbursement;
- CBT test and NMC application fee reimbursements;
- OSCE test;
- Welcome pack to support you in your first few days after arriving in the UK.
- Midwifery degree;
- Previous experience in labour and deliveries;
- Good English level.