We are looking for mental health professionals to work for the Adult Community Service for Mental Health, across different bands.
If you are interested in moving to a welcoming island with excellent quality of living, please get in touch!
- Autism Outreach Manager (Band 7);
- Practice Development Lead - Adult Disability Service (Band 7);
- Community Psychiatric Nurse (Band 6);
- Adult Mental Health Specialist Services (Band 6);
- Substance Misuse Nurse (Band 5).
- Salaries between £29,110 - £50,172 per annum (it will depends on the band);
- Relocation package:
- If you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years, and a house purchase grant where applicable;
- Single subsidized staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation;
- Annual bonus (available only in some positions);
- Lower taxes;
- Excellent quality of life with plenty to do and see in this great island;
- Welcoming and safe environment with great schools for those with children.
- For band 7 position you must be a Registered Health or Social Care Professional (e.g. Social Worker, Nurse, Speech and Language Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Registered Behaviour Technician) with diploma in a related field;
- Registered nurse with NMC registration;
- Current valid driving licence;
- Previous experience in the related field;
- Evidence of effective communication/ interpersonal skills.