Vitae Professionals® is recruiting for Midwives to work in Ireland's largest Maternal and Child Health Hospital, in Dublin.
About the Hospital
Our client is one of the largest specialty hospitals in Europe, and their quality is in no way compromised by their size. With over 200 years of service to the community, our client is the epicentre for the training of obstetricians and midwives in Ireland.
- Salary from €33,943 to €51,615 p/year;
- Permanent contract;
- 37.5 hours per week. Additional Pay for shift differentials;
- Professional development and educational opportunities;
- OET preparation course;
- Relocation package:
- Accommodation expenses for the first period up to 3,900€;
- Flight to Ireland up to 250€;
- NMBI registration costs;
- English exam fee
- Subsidised canteen;
- On-site staff car parking facilities.
- Good English level;
- EU nationality;
- Midwifery degree;
- Professional experience valued, but not mandatory.