Vitae Professionals®, the biggest Portuguese company of Healthcare recruitment – with more than 3000 candidates placed in 7 years – is looking for Dialysis Nurses to work in the UK.
Well Known Renal treatment group with more than 25 years of experience in this area - present in 19 European countries - is recruiting nurses to work in dialysis in their UK clinics.
Focus in developing the best renal care services in the fields of dialysis, transplantations or preventive care and lifestyle related services, this company’s aims to improve the quality of life of their patients as well as give the best experience when they are visiting their clinics.
As a people-focused organization, great attention is paid to their Staff, teamwork is highly valuated and there are many opportunities for all the employees to develop their skills and grow as a professional.
Taking this vision in consideration, they are not just looking for nurses with NMC registration but also nurses with the possibility to do the NMC registration, with or without dialysis experience.
According to this, the company is offering free dialysis training, if needed, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to in-house education program, as well as an OET preparation course, with an overall of 70% of success rate.
- Competitive Salary according to experience;
- Possibility to start as a Band_4 while waiting for PIN;
- OET Preparation Course (Overall of 70% of success rate);
- Reimbursement of OET Exam Fee;
- Total support with NMC registration;
- Unsocial working allowance (dependent on location and is typically 6%);
- Location allowance (dependent on location – only applicable in London clinics);
- Different location available;
- Free flight to the UK;
- Relocation package available;
- 37.5 hours per week;
- 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service;
- Monday to Saturday, shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.30 (No Nights* or Sunday working);
- Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension.
- Take ownership of care programs for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients;
- Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record;
- •eview pre and post haemodialysis care with patient;
- Discuss health concerns with patient; review any concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary;
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems in line with Diaverum processes;
- Monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures;
- Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times;
- Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programs.
If your dream is to have an international career and make the difference in patients’ lives this is the right opportunity to take.