Looking to broaden your horizons, improve your skills and increase your value? This is the right opportunity for you! Online and face to face interviews - 17 and 18 of July in Porto, Coimbra and Lisbon - Secure your spot now!
We are currently recruiting qualified nurses with relevant professional experience to one of the top performing private hospitals in the UK. With several facilities across London, Manchester and Birmingham, they provide world-class service to complex medical and surgical conditions, with access to the most highly advanced medical technology in state of art facilities.
- Nursing degree
- Minimum 1 year of post graduation relevant experience
- Good domain of English
Departments in High demand:
- Oncology/ Haematology
- Theatres/OR/ Scrub/ anaesthetics
- Salaries from £34,500 t0 £43,000 per annum (depending on experience) + shift allowance;
- Permanent contracts of 37,5h/week;
- Possibility to do extra shifts;
- 33 days of annual leaving;
- Health and dental insurance;
- Pension contribution;
- Plenty of training opportunities.
Support is provided in order to ensure that your relocation to the UK goes smoothly:
- Support with VISA and sponsorship;
- 3 months of free accommodation;
- Flight to the UK;
- Airport pick up and transfer to accommodation;
- Up on arrival: 50£ food voucher, 1 month free travel card, SIM card and a 200£ new home welcome package;
- NMC fee;
- OSCE training and exam.