We are looking for EU and overseas Midwives to work for an NHS in West Yorkshire (north of England). The trust provides expert care for over half a million people and has approx. 5900 births every year across 3 sites.
Candidates must have experience in labour and deliveries. Interviews to be held in June.
If you are looking for an employer that offers continuing professional development and encourages and supports the staff to achieve the most from their potential, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Salaries according to experience;
- Flight to the UK;
- 3 months accommodation;
- OET/IELTS exam fee reimbursement;
- CBT test and NMC application fee reimbursements;
- OSCE test;
- Flight and transport to attend your OSCE exam;
- Welcome pack to support you in your first few days after arriving in the UK.