The University Hospital Southampton is a leading university teaching hospital, able to deliver treatments for virtually every condition whilst leading ground-breaking research. If you are a registered nurse with or without experience or a registered nurse with previous experience in pediatric care and you looking to develop your career in a highly specialized hospital with a very inclusive and welcoming environment, join today University hospital of Southampton and help them fulfill their mission of ‘’together we care, innovate and inspire’’.
- Possibility to work in all specialties according to your personal and professional profile;
- Salaries according to experience starting at £27055/year;
- Relocation package;
- Up to 3 months free accommodation;
- Pick up at the airport;
- Permanent contracts of 37.5h/week;
- OET preparation course (if applicable);
- OET BootCamp (83% success rate);
- Support with NMC registration and visa application;
- Extra shifts available;
- Training and career development opportunities.
- EU citizenship & nursing degree;
- Good English level;
- Good communication skills
- Team player.
- Awareness of evidence based practice.