We are looking for experienced Midwives to join a NHS hospital based in North London. Excellent opportunity to be part of one of the London's busiest hospitals and fast-track your career by working alongside an exceptional multidisciplinary team.
Interviews to be held online on 6th of April.
The trust provides hospital care and community services for the 350,000 people living in Enfield, Haringey and beyond. Every year 4,500 babies are born and they offer a full range of services for more than 5,000 women and families. Their maternity unit has been awarded the prestigious "Baby Friendly Award" in 2021 and has been rated as "Good" in the last CQC report.
The post is rotational and you will work in different midwifery settings - labour ward, midwife-led birth centre, postnatal ward and in community, providing a high-standard of midwifery care to the mothers and babies.
- Permanent contract of 37.5h p/week;
- Salaries starting at 27.055£ p/year (plus London allowance) and increasing to Band 6 £33,706 after preceptorship completion;
- OET preparation course (if applicable);
- Relocation package;
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Surcharge;
- Support with NMC registration and VISA application;
- In-house training and development opportunities;
- To help you with the transition, you will be provided with a London university-accredited preceptorship programme that has been recognised nationally.
- Good English level (B2);
- 12 months Midwifery experience (no employment gap greater than 12 months);
- Candidates that have not passed yet OET or IELTS, will be required to take an English test prior to interview.
Get in touch to learn more about this opportunity, send your detailed CV to email@example.com