The United Kingdom is one of the most sought destinations by radiographers in the world due to the opportunities for progression, stability and career development. The NHS is the only place where Reporting Radiographers are trained. Vitae Professionals is recruiting Radiographers to work in one of the most prestigious hospitals in the NHS.
Vacancies are open in all departments and the hospital offers training and progression to new employees. All initial support is provided, in terms of integration, and the new staff members will be received by the portuguese professionals who already work at the institution.
- Opportunities in RM, CT and conventional;
- Possibility of starting without HCPC;
- Relocation package offer - which includes support with HCPC registration, relocation and English exam;
- 6 months of training and career progression;
- 27 days + 8 days off;
- Salaries starting at £27k + benefits;
- Permanent contract with NHS
- Good English level;
- Good knowledge assessed in the interview;
- HCPC registration (you have 1 year to register).