Are you an enthusiastic, innovative and motivated Midwife who is looking for an opportunity abroad? We are once again looking for Midwives to join the maternity team of South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS, in the United Kindgom.
The Trust provides a range of hospital services to a local community of around 430,000 residents and around 3,700 babies are born every year. The post is on a rotational basis, this means there are plenty of opportunities to use and develop your skills within the Maternity service including Inpatient, outpatient and community. The trust has also developed a pastoral support programme with a dedicated team looking after international nurses and midwives.
Interviews will be online on the 10 of May.
Click here to read Jenine's feedback, a Midwife from South Africa that has recently started working for this hospital!
- Salaries starting at Band 5 - £28,407 p/year increasing to Band 6 - £35,392 p/year after preceptorship completion
- Permanent contract of 37.5h p/week
- OET preparation course
- OET exam and NMC application fees reimbursement
- Flight to the UK and airport pickup
- 12 weeks free accommodation
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Immigration Surcharge
- Support of preceptorship co-ordinator throughout process
- CBT and OSCE fees and training for overseas candidates
- Good English level (B2)
- Midwifery degree
- Minimum 6 months of experience in hospital setting (preferably in delivery room)
Applications and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org