Vitae Professionals is currently looking for nurses to join the Urology, Nephrology, and Neurosciences Unit.
Our client is one of the UK´s largest independent hospitals based in London and has to offer excellent conditions as well as a supportive and warm working culture where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Salaries starting at £36,002 up to £38,906 per annum;
- Permanent contracts of 37.5h per week;
- Contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%);
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive);
- Private Medical Healthcare.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
- To maintain accountability for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating programmes of care within the framework;
- To coordinate the patients’ discharge arrangements;
- To promote a patient-focused approach to care in collaboration with all relevant health professionals;
- To educate patients and their careers as required where a need has been identified.
- NMC Registration;
- Experience within cannulation and venipuncture, tracheostomy care, and male catheterization;
- To be able to prioritise own workload;
- Very good English level.