If you are an oncology or chemo giver nurse, we have an excellent new opportunity for you! Our client, leader in home care, is currently looking for experienced Chemotherapy Nurses qualified in administering chemotherapy. As a Chemotherapy Nurse you will be able to administer a range of haematological and solid tumour chemotherapy treatments, as defined in the patient's care plan whilst delivering one to one care in the comfort of the patient's home. With this new approach, a patient's quality of life is preserved while allowing for a more cost effective use of healthcare resources.
In return you will be offered:
- Salaries from £32,696- £35,860per year;
- Different locations available in the UK;
- Permanent contracts – 37.5h per week;
- Company Car or Car Allowance;
- 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday;
- Private Healthcare Cover;
- Weekend and Evening Enhancements – 30% Saturday, 60% Sunday and 30% after 8pm.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience in administering oncology medication, either in hospital or community settings;
- Experience in the care of IV devices and administration of IV therapies;
- Qualified in administering Cytotoxic drugs;
- UK driving license.
- SACT Qualifications will be valued but are not mandatory.