Southampton Children's Hospital is a major lead center for specialist paediatric services in the south of England and also part of one of the largest teaching trusts in the country. As a major center for teaching and research, they can offer learning and development opportunities to help you achieve the career you aspire to.
We are conducting online interviews on the 12 of April for pediatric positions in the following departments:
- Children's emergency and trauma department
- Neonatal department
- Paediatric inpatient unit
- Pediatric ICU
- Passionate about pediatric care
- Nursing degree
- Good command of english (B2 level)
- Stable contracts of 37,5h
- Salary between £27,055 - £32,934 plus enhancement hours (nights/weekends and bank holidays)
- 35 days of annual leaving
- Possibility to do extra shifts
- Plenty of training opportunities (such as 60 credits PICU course; Teaching and Mentorship courses; Pathway in either Critical Care or Leadership & Management; Research exposure; MSc and ACP Apprenticeships)
- Up to 3 months free accommodation;
- Pick up at the airport;
- OET preparation course (if applicable);
- OET BootCamp (83% success rate);
- Support with NMC registration and visa application.
If you are interested in this amazing job offer, apply today.