On behalf of a new client, we are looking for nurses interested in working in the USA.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? This is the right one for you!
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
• Registered Nurses (transcript required unless you have NCLEX) with more than 1+ years of current and consistent acute care nursing experience in an acceptable specialty and facility;
• Suitable facilities include tertiary and large secondary level hospital of no less than 80 beds in size;
• Only nurses working in clinical inpatient settings;
• Continuous work experience during the process and up to deployment is required;
• Preference is for nurses who have passed NCLEX or IELTS/TOEFL;
• For RNs without NCLEX, if offered a job position, they will be required to undergo a NCLEX review program.
• Salary range: a minimum of $26.00 per hour (Approximately a minimum of $50,000-$55,000) – depending on the location;
• 36-40 hours of work per week;
• A free NCLEX Program: this consists of Webinars, Live lectures, one on one support sessions, tests, etc. IT is completely free to the nurse;
• Support with all costs regarding NCLEX;
• 6 weeks to go through the Cultural and Clinical Transition;
• Support with relocation;
• Paid-Time-Off of two weeks in the first year of work (can be higher in the next years);
• Free health and life insurance for the nurse.