With an excellent quality of life, plenty to see and do, and a welcoming population, Guernsey is an ever-growing destination for those nurses looking for a change from the UK.
We have new positions available to share with you:
- Manager, Adult Disability Service (Band 7);
- Theatre Practitioner (Band 5/6) Scrub;
- Staff Nurse - Day Patient & Endoscopy Unit (Band 5);
- Nursing Associate (Band 4);
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Private wing - Medical/Surgical;
- Respiratory Nurse Specialist (Band 7).
- Salaries between £25,158 - £55,315 per annum (it will depend on your experience and the offer);
- Relocation package:
- If you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years, and a house purchase grant where applicable;
- Single subsidized staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation;
- Annual bonus*;
- Lower taxes;
- Excellent quality of life with plenty to do and see on this great island;
- Welcoming and safe environment with great schools for those with children.
ABOUT THE ISLAND:
Guernsey is a small island, nestled in the middle of the Channel Islands and within sight of the French coast (just 27 miles away). Guernsey retains much of its traditional charm alongside the identity of a modern and vibrant British island.
The Bailiwick of Guernsey includes the islands of Alderney, Sark, Herm, Brecqhou, Jethou, and Lihou.
Find out more, here.