T: (+351) 229 026 517
To access the website www.vitaeprofessionals.com and pages related to it, the user compromises to respect and accept the terms and conditions of use.
Please, read all the terms and conditions before accessing our website.
1. Copyright and Industrial Property
The information contained in this website namely the domain, logos, photos, videos, content and attachments – are exclusive property of The Company Vitae Professionals company and are protected by the current legislation.
The download, copy, change, transmission, distribution, reproduction or resend, partial or full, for commercial or other purposes, without the prior written permission of Vitae Professionals company, is expressly prohibited and punishable by law.
The user compromises to access the website only for lawful purposes
Please read carefully these conditions and if you do not agree do not accept.
Responsibility for leading personal data
· When giving your personal data, you are responsible that you are the lawful holder of those data or that you give the expressed and previous consent of their holders or legal representatives.
· The leading of images of photos, in documents, must be allowed by the individuals that appears in those. The agreement is a responsibility of the individual that sends us the documents.
· It’s your sole responsibility the achieving, preservation, and exhibition when required.
· The disclosure of data not authorized, in particular of the images and data of anyone under 18, is illegal and hold those responsible the author of the practice.
Performing its activity, (Recruitment, Training, Translation, and Certification) Vitae Professionals® carries out the collection of different personal data on different stages and procedures, such as:
· Full name
· Date of birth
· Civil status
· Copy of Identification Document
· Skype ID
· Curriculum Vitae
· Academic certificates
· Knowledge test
· State of health
· Medical history
· Medical exams
· Criminal record
Each required data are mandatory for the development of certain services and the refusal may result in the impossibility to place the candidates in the recruitment process and/or the participation in training, workshop and events, as well as the impossibility of performing translation and/or certification works.
Purposes for collecting data
· Communication with the subject data;
· Analysis of the professional profile and competencies to apply for the job vacancy;
· Sending information regarding the opportunities of jobs/ training/ events/ promotions/ Offers;
· Drafting of Curriculum Vitae;
· Scheduling interviews online and face-to-face;
· Collection of the documentation required by the employer for the interview and/or entry into service;
· Drawing up of contracts.;
· Disclosure of Vitae Professionals® services to the public;
· Issuing certificates;
· Sending satisfaction surveys for the services provided by Vitae Professionals®;
· Documents’ Translation and Certification;
· Elaboration of technical and educational dossiers.
Recipients of the data
· For internal management of applications, we rely on the use of Software that respect the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation;
· The subject data can be sent to third parties if necessary in order to the placement of the candidate (recruitment agencies and Employers from the European Union);
· When carrying out the registration for a training/workshop/event of Vitae Professionals®, enter your data in applications of online forms;
· Sending information to the subject data regarding the opportunities of jobs, workshops, events, promotions, and offers, may be necessary the use of applications for sending emails.
· The data of the holder that register for training are entered in the SIGO platform in order to issue certificates and remain available for the DGERT.
· The documents received via post office or email, regarding the translation and/or certification are forwarded to Lawyers and Translators that collaborate with Vitae Professionals®.
All the software, applications, professionals and our subcontractors that collaborate with us respect the General Data Protection Regulation.
Length of time for which the data is kept
· The data of the Holder will be kept for 10 years. After this period, it will be asked again the authorization of the holder regarding the length of time of keeping data by Vitae Professionals®.
· The data subject has the right to request to cancel and rectify the data, anytime, since there are no legal implications leading to the otherwise decision by Vitae Professionals®.
Rights of the data subject
· The data subject has the right to request to eliminate, limit, access, ratification and their portability anytime, since there are no legal implications that leads to the otherwise decision by Vitae Professionals®. The elimination and/or limitation of data can cause the impossibility to place the candidates or to participate in training, Workshops and/or events.
· The data subject has the right to be informed about the identity of the recipients of his/her data.
· To perform his/her rights, or in case of doubt, the subject data can contact the data controller (Nuno Pinto, email email@example.com
· The subject data has the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
· At Vitae Professionals® we adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data store in our IT systems and in a physical archive against the lost, destruction, access not authorized, modification or disclosure.
· All personal data that you will provide to us will be treated with the security and confidentiality guarantees required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
· Vitae Professionals does not provide or release to third parties, the personal information provided by the users of this website for purposes not intended in their expressed intention.
· Vitae professionals performs all regular procedures to preserve the privacy of the user of this website.
· The external use and/or disclosure, authorized by Vitae Professionals, of the information contained in this website, requires the reference to the source and the author of this information.
3. External links
This website may contain advertising references and/or other hyperlinks to third party sites, on which Vitae Professionals does not exercise any control.
These websites are owned neither operated or controlled by Vitae Professionals and, for this reason, Vitae Professionals is not responsible for these websites and their content. The utilization of these links is at the user's own risk.
Vitae Professionals is not responsible for any damage or loss that may result from the use of information contained in this website, direct or indirect resulting or related with the utilization of this website.
The access to certain contents of this website may be reserved for duly registered users.
Vitae Professionals develops a constant work of update and control of its information and/or tools and may do, without warning, changes, updates or corrections to the available information in the website.
The present Terms and Conditions are ruled by the Portuguese law.
The invalidity or partial ineffectiveness of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or the existence of gaps, will not affect its subsistence on the same untainted part.