Vitae Professionals® is looking for experienced and NMC registered nurses who are interested in working in the University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust.
This is one of the largest acute Trusts in the country and the major teaching and research centre for the South West, with over 9,500 staff, over 100 different clinical services, working in nine hospitals in the centre and in the south of Bristol.
Bristol is a lively, dynamic and cosmopolitan city with excellent road, rail and air links where you can travel with ease - two main railway stations and an international airport.
The city is also known thanks to cultural events, nature, and sustainability.
Bristol was named best place to live in Britain in 2017. Definitely a good choice.
· NMC registered
· More than a year of experience
· Good English level
· Be able to develop your clinical skills and evidence a desire to continue your professional development
· Have experience in problem-solving and using your initiative
· Have the ability to make autonomous decisions when caring for children and their families
· Be able to communicate and work together in a multidisciplinary team
· Opportunities for education and development
· Minimum of 262.5 hours holiday per annum (increasing with length of service)
· The option of Annual Leave over the Christmas and New Year period
· Salary depending on experience
Would you like to grab this opportunity? Are you caring, compassionate and motivated?