We have now available new, exciting opportunities for NURSES who would consider starting a new life in Bristol (United Kingdom).
University Hospitals Bristol Foundation Trust (UHBFT) is a dynamic and thriving group of hospitals with 11.500 staff who deliver over 100 different clinical services. Located right in the heart of the city, UHBFT is currently one of only seven in the country to have been rated by The Care Quality Commission (CQC) as “Outstanding” twice and one of only three general acute Trusts to achieve this.
Focused on growth and in providing the best care to their patients, University Hospitals Bristol Foundation Trust plans to merge with Weston Area Health Trust, and with that, a lot of exciting opportunities came along!
ICU | A&E | ENDOSCOPY | SURGERY | MEDICINE | ONCOLOGY
- Permanent contract (starting at £24.214 and up to £30,401 - depending on experience);
- Signing bonus;
- Flight voucher 100€;
- On-going professional in-house training;
- Possibility to start working as Band_4*;
- Reimbursement of OET Training;
- Reimbursement of OET Exam.
*(Depending on professional experience, English starting level, and Hospital approval)
- Experience (experience acquired through internships accepted);
- Good English level;
- NMC Registration (valuable but not mandatory).
Bristol has been named as the happiest city in the UK and often features in Britain's best places to live lists. It's a cultural, creative city, "combining a rich maritime heritage, state-of-the-art attractions, and world-class events."
It is frequently described as “a small city that feels like a big city” because there are plenty of things to do and see. Find more here.