Vitae Professionals is currently recruiting european trained ICU and Oncology nurses to integrate a newly opened state of art private hospital, located in the heart of Birmingham, in the United Kingdom.
- Salaries from £28,407 t0 £43,000 per annum (depending on experience) + shift allowance;
- Yearly salary merits up to 5% of annual salary
- Permanent contracts of 37,5h/week;
- Possibility to do extra shifts;
- 33 days of annual leaving;
- Health and dental insurance;
- Pension contribution;
- Plenty of training opportunities.
- Support with VISA and sponsorship;
- 3 months of free accommodation;
- Flight to the UK;
- Airport pick up and transfer to accommodation;
- Welcome package;
- NMC fee.
Training opportunities: This employer heavily invests in your development so you can reach your best potential. They ensure that a robust career pathway with clear objectives and bespoke training modules and courses are set for by your Team Leader and the Clinical Education Team. These include, but not limited to:
- Teaching and Mentorship courses
- Pathway in either Critical Care or Leadership & Management
- Critical Care Outreach exposures
- Nurse-in-charge shifts
- Specialist stand-alone modules – i.e. Liver, Cardiac, Neuro, etc.
- Leadership and Management Apprenticeships
- MSc and ACP Apprenticeships
- Great internal mobility from one hospital to another
- Min. 1 year of ICU or Oncology experience- nursing degree in a EU country
- IELTS or OET exam