Communicate effectively in all essential situations at work, including patient interactions, clinical pathways, giving accurate handovers, drugs calculations, postoperative and end-of-life care.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate command of technical English to practice in the United Kingdom.
- Understanding patient concerns clearly, dealing successfully with upset and distress, and communicating empathically and appropriately
- Giving accurate handovers, explaining accidents and incidents
- Participating in multi-disciplinary meetings
- Communicating effectively in challenging circumstances
- Easier to make English-speaking friends
- Understand roles and responsibilities in UK hospitals, equipment and terminology.
- Introducing yourself and saying what you do
- Talking about pain
- Pressure area care
- Injuries and falls
- Infection Control
- Intravenous therapy and IV injections
- Administration of medications
- Breathing difficulties
- Post-operative care
- End-of-life care
Addressee: Nurses who are already working or intend to work in a country where ENGLISH is the official language. Recipients must have an intermediate level of English (B1-B2).
Duration: 100 hours of online study.